This website is owned and operated by Online Connections Inc/Chat Connections LTD
Our postal address is
Domestic Offices - Online Connections Inc.
5722 S. Flamingo Road #246
Cooper City, FL 33330
International Offices - Chat Connections LTD
66-68 HIGH ROAD
44 203 318 0106
- The operative parties referred to in this policy are COMPANY and You, the User of this SITE.
- Online Connections, Inc., is the Publisher and operator of the Web Site www.www.catholicchatcity.com. Hereinafter, Online Connections, Inc., will be referred to as the "COMPANY". When first-person pronouns are used in this Policy, (Us, We, Our, Ours, etc.) these provisions are referring to Online Connections, Inc., d/b/a www.www.catholicchatcity.com. Additionally, when the terms including, but not limited to, "the SITE" or "this SITE" or "our SITE" or "SITE" are used, these terms refer to www.www.catholicchatcity.com.
- You, the User - As the User of this SITE, this policy will refer to the User as "You" or through any second-person pronouns, such as "Yours," etc. Hereinafter, the User of the SITE shall be referred to in applicable second-person pronouns.
Revisions to This Policy
We reserve the absolute discretion to revise, amend, or modify this policy and Our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. You should periodically check for any modifications of this Policy by re-visiting this web page and using the "Refresh" button on Your browser. You should note the date of last revision to this Policy, which appears at the top of this Policy. If the "Last Modified" date remains unchanged after You have clicked the "Refresh" button on Your browser, You may presume that no changes have been made since the last reading of the Policy. A changed "Last Modified" dates indicates that this Policy has been updated or edited, and the updated or edited version supersedes any prior versions immediately upon posting.
Personal Information That We Collect
Visitors to Our SITE and services will have multiple manners of interactivity with Us. Depending upon your level of interaction, we will collect different information about you. The type of information collected is as follows:
- Members - Members are those Users who subscribe to Our services will be prompted to provide their full name, their full address, their age, email address, their gender, and any other necessary billing information.
- Non-Members - Non-Members are Users visiting, i.e., 'browsing' the SITE. Non-Members, in order to avail themselves of the benefits of some Our services must register for a free, limited access account. In doing so, Non-Members must provide the SITE with active data collection, limited to email addressm, age and gender. As seen, any information gathered from Non-Members is also gathered from Members and Posters. However, as further explained below, in the case of Non-Members, information gathered is limited to cookies, IP Addresses, Referral URLs, and other passive information gathering devices, as further explained, below.
- Posters - Posters are composed jointly of both Members and Non-Members to Our SITE. Both sets of Users to Our SITE have voluntarily registered for SITE access, and possess the ability, subject to the terms of both this Policy and the SITE's Terms of Service, to post information in our forums. Any information entered voluntarily by the Poster should be considered to be considered public information or information that is publicly available. If You do not wish for information to be made public, You should not enter it into Your User profile when registering as a Member or Non-Member, i.e., a Poster.
- How We Collect Information From You
- Active Collection - We collect information from You when You complete registration forms to sign up for User access on our SITE. Locations for such collection are registration pages, such as www.www.catholicchatcity.com but we reserve the right to add additional information collection portals.
How We Use Your Information
The primary use for Your information is to provide You with services You have requested and/or paid for. We also use Your information to deliver customized services to You; for Member support purposes; and for efforts to monitor and ensure against fraud. Non-personal and aggregate information, such as that collected passively, is used in order to customize Our marketing efforts or to customize the use of Our SITE for an aggregate group of customers. We will not use the personal information of Users whose membership have expired or have been cancelled in order to market Our services to such individuals in the future. Rather, all such personal information will be retained indefinitely in the SITE's protected database.
Please note, Members' personal information collected will not be shared with third-parties, and is only intended for use by the COMPANY. We generally will use Your information for the purposes for which You specifically provide it including, but not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Ensuring payment for subscription services;
- Statistical purposes designed to ensure Members with the highest quality of products and services.
- To initiate intermittent contact with Users regarding new features; other Users that are also present; and upcoming chat room events.
- To initiate contact with Users upon registration for a free account; upgrading of use to a premium account; and password recovery.
It is Our policy not to use or share the personal information about Non-Members or Members in ways unrelated to those described in this Policy without also providing You with an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. However, We may disclose personal information about Non-Members or Members, or information regarding Your use of the Services or Web sites accessible through our Services, for any reason if, in Our sole discretion, We believe that it is reasonable to do so, including:
- To satisfy any laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, Secured Communications Act, regulations, or governmental, or legal requests for such information;
- To disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating Our Acceptable Use Policy or other User policies;
- To operate Our Services properly;
- To protect Ourselves, Our Members, and the general public. We specifically reserve the right to disclose any and all information to law enforcement in the event that a crime is committed, is suspected, or if We are compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
- We will always cooperate with law enforcement authorities, private-party litigants, and others seeking information about Our end users to the extent required by applicable law. Examples of such cooperation include lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
Transmittals From Us
As indicated in Section V, above, We may send You periodic announcements including, but not limited to, the details of Our existing and new programs. You may opt out of these announcements by either clicking an "Unsubscribe" link contained within an email, or by logging into the User's account settings and selecting the option to revise email contact settings. If You opt out of these marketing emails, You may still receive system notices and other information that is specifically related to Your account.
If You provide your information to Us, use the SITE, and/or subscribe to any of Our services, You will have created a commercial relationship with Us. Even though the SITE does not intend to provide Members with e-mail advertising materials - aside from those materials cited above - Your use of the SITE and its services constitutes Your understanding and consent that even unsolicited commercial email sent from Us or Our affiliates is not SPAM as that term is defined under the law.
- Public Forums, Member Directories, and Internal Messaging
- Public Forums - The SITE does provide for a public forum/fora, in the form of a chat room(s). In order to register for access to the chat room, Posters will be required to provide the information as indicated in Section III, above, and including, but not limited to, both their individualized User name, email address password, age and gender. Any information, other than User name, password and e-mail address, posted to a Forum should immediately be considered to be public information. Public forums are accessed via e-mail address, user name, and password.
- Member Directories - Any information provided in a User profile, Member directory, or other related service should be considered to be public information. We do not, cannot, and will not act to maintain the privacy of any information that You provide in any such forum or medium.
- Internal Messaging - We provide an internal messaging system for use between members of Our SITE. Any information that You send via this internal messaging system is not secure, and is not considered to be private information. You should use caution when sending any personal information over the internal messaging system, and You should not transmit any information that You would not wish to see disclosed to the general public.
Our Commitment to Data Security
We take measures, including use of Secure Socket Layers (SSLs), to protect the transmission of all sensitive end-user information, as well as through the account upgrading process. We make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of Our network and systems. Nevertheless, We cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party 'hackers' from illegally obtaining this information. We take all reasonable measures to prevent such breaches of security, but given the resourcefulness of cyber-criminals We are unable to guarantee that Our security is 100% breach-proof. You assume the risk of such breaches to the extent that they occur despite Our reasonable security measures.
Further, We do not provide User information to third-parties; nor will We sell, rent or provide any of Your information to other entities such as advertisers, or other companies selling services similar to this COMPANY's services
How to Access or Modify Your Information
We offer Our Members the opportunity to access or modify information provided during registration. To access or modify such information, contact Our Customer Service Department at email@example.com.